Monday, August 17, 2009

Beatles: Rock Band track list

According to game blog Worth Playing, here's the official tracklist for The Beatles: Rock Band, out Sept. 9:

Singles:
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Feel Fine
Day Tripper
Paperback Writer
Revolution
Don’t Let Me Down

Please Please Me:
I Saw Her Standing There
Boys
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Twist and Shout

With the Beatles:
I Wanna Be Your Man

A Hard Day’s Night:
A Hard Day’s Night
Can’t Buy Me Love

Beatles For Sale:
Eight Days a Week

Help!:
Ticket To Ride

Rubber Soul:
Drive My Car
I’m Looking Through You
If I Needed Someone

Revolver:
Taxman
Yellow Submarine
And Your Bird Can Sing

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band:
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Getting Better
Good Morning Good Morning

Magical Mystery Tour:
I Am The Walrus
Hello Goodbye
The Beatles (White Album):
Dear Prudence
Back In the U.S.S.R.
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Birthday
Helter Skelter

Yellow Submarine:
Hey Bulldog

Abbey Road:
Come Together
Something
Octopus’s Garden
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
Here Comes the Sun

Let It Be:
Dig a Pony
I Me Mine
I Got a Feeling
Get Back

Love:
Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment